Do you –
– have issues with self-esteem?
– question your sense of value?
– experience problems with self-care?
These three weekly 1 ½ hour workshops are designed to be fun while learning more about how to feel better about yourself in a safe, interactive way.
Through group feedback and specially-constructed activities, you’ll discover an enhanced self-awareness intended to help you become more defined as an individual while giving you the knowledge and tools needed to empower the true you.
Week 1 – Defining and understanding self-esteem
– Ridding yourself of old messages that have sabotaged your positive feelings about yourself.
Week 2 – Valuing yourself
– The power of your self-talk in making healthy, positive choices for your life.
Week 3 – The meaning of self-care
– How to achieve consistent self-care on all levels.
Do you —
– feel like you’re not heard?
– have trouble making yourself understood?
– falter in communicating with others?
A fun, informative, and interactive workshop that will help you learn how and why communication between people often goes sour, and how to have a clearer exchange of ideas with anyone in your life.
These two 1 1/2 hour classes explore communication patterns that don’t work, and how to stay on topic assertively without being derailed onto tangents..
Week 1 —How communication falters and fails
—What clear communication dynamics looks like
Week 2 —Addressing your communication needs
—Learning about and changing what’s holding you back from being
heard and understood.
Do you —
– feel misunderstood in your relationship?
– fail to set and hold boundaries assertively?
– lose yourself to the other person?
Remaining a whole person in relationships can be challenging. Fear and anxiety often prevent your true expression of who you are and what you want from another person.
These three 1 1/2 hour classes clarify the concept of independent dependence, bring a new perspective to what makes a relationship work, and how to tell when a relationship is no longer working.
Week 1 – Realizing the surprising perspectives that make up a relationship
– How many people are actually involved
Week 2 – Establishing boundaries
– Learn what boundaries entail, how to set them up, and how to consistently keep them viable.
Week 3 – Giving in on a regular basis
– Why it’s important to be your true self in any relationship